Elimination of File Replication:
eShare doesn’t store your data in yet another repository.
In fact, eShare doesn’t store your data AT ALL. Your data stays at home where it belongs, safely in your Microsoft 365 tenant, protected by world-class integrated security tools. eShare eliminates the issue of file replication, a common challenge with most file-sharing services.
With eShare, over 90% of the time, the data stays within your tenant, eliminating the need to duplicate it to another repository for sharing. This feature virtually eliminates data redundancy and inconsistencies.
Bring your own identity
eShare alleviates the need for managing identities within a tenant, allowing for real-time business operations and the possibility of transient or ad hoc sharing environments.
Our unique "bring your own identity" approach validates users against their home organization, significantly reducing friction during the sharing process.
- Conduct Business in Real-time: No need to interact with IT teams for collaboration
- "Bring your Own Identity": No managing external identities
- No guest access necessary: External parties do not have identities in your tenant
- Eliminate error messages like these:
- Problems with Teams B2B: Sharing everything, no granular control
- Improve Open or Closed tenant
- Open – no control/visibility
- Closed – can’t share
- eShare advantage: Controls and policies at the file level.
- Ensure full compliance:
Robust policy options
eShare provides comprehensive policy options, giving you control down to the file level.
This control allows the evaluation of each file's sensitivity, determining who should have access and the nature of this access, which enhances governance and compliance.
Branding & domain consistency
eShare ensures the continuity of the sharing organization's branding and domain, fostering trust and legitimacy throughout the sharing process.
Consistent branding minimizes the potential for access blockage by security organizations.
- External recipients always experience a consistent brand
- Branding positively impacts trust and legitimacy
- Avoid blocked URLs from known public sharing sites such as Microsoft.com, Sharepoint.com
Seamless integration with your existing DLP
eShare builds upon and integrates with Microsoft Information Protection and other security platforms to extend your organization’s data classification and DLP policies to your file sharing with external parties.
From document and site labels to conditional access policies, eShare leverages your existing DLP investments.
Detailed data analytics
eShare's comprehensive analytics module provides visibility into the movement of unstructured data within your organization and during external sharing.
The module can also be integrated into your private Power Bi instance for a more detailed understanding of your data flow.
- Reduced cognitive load on users with set policies
- eShare solution to email muscle memory habits
Enhanced user experience
eShare excels in providing a user-friendly experience with intuitive controls and enhances security without affecting users' familiar behaviors.
Our Secure Mail feature, for instance, allows users to maintain their email-based workflows while ensuring the safe handling of sensitive information.Talk with an Expert
Support for Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) Labels:
eShare is compatible with MIP and AIP data labels, facilitating the classification and protection of your documents and emails. Labels can be applied automatically, manually, or through a hybrid approach where users receive recommendations.
With a comprehensive toolset, Microsoft Purview Information Protection empowers organizations to label data efficiently and precisely.