These Terms and Policy govern and apply to Your access (“You” or “Your”) to and use of eShare (“We” or “Our”) websites, software and service (the “Software and Service”). By accessing or using Our Software and Service, You agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions described in these Terms. If You are using the Software and Service on behalf of an organization, You are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and promising that You have the authority to bind that organization to these terms. If You do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, do not use Our Software and Service.
Use of Software and Service
You may not access or use the Software and Service if You are Our direct competitor, except with Our prior written consent. You may not share the Software and Service with a direct competitor, except with Our prior written consent. In addition, You may not access the Software and Service for purposes of monitoring Our availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes. The eShare Software and Service allow You and other users to secure valuable data that is stored and shared in the cloud data storage providers such as Dropbox. In order to access and use eShare, You will need to register and create an account (Your “Account”). By creating an Account, You represent that You have the power to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Software and Service under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. The Software and Service are not intended for use by You if You are under 13 years of age. By agreeing to these Terms, You are representing to us that You are over 13. When creating an Account, You may be required to provide certain personal information about Yourself and will establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about Your Account. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or to reclaim any username that You create through the Software and Service that violates Our Terms. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and Account, and agree to notify us if Your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for activities that occur under Your Account. You agree that Your Account is for use only by You and You cannot share Your account.
Acceptable Use Policy/User Conduct
You agree that You are responsible for Your own conduct and all conduct under Your account, and all content that is encrypted or decrypted by anyone using Your Account Information with the Software and Service and for any consequences arising as a result thereof. You agree that You shall not copy, sell, transfer, distribute, publish, or assign Your license to Our Software and Service in any format to any third party. You agree to use the Software and Service only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms of Service and any Separate Agreements, and all applicable laws and regulations in the relevant legal jurisdictions. You further agree not to:
- Probe, harm, disrupt, or attack any system, network, or the Software and Service.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Software and Service or servers or networks connected to the Software and Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected or applicable to the Service.
- Modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software used or provided by eShare.
- Use the Software and Service to encrypt or otherwise disguise any material that contains viruses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software to interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation.
- Stalk, harass, abuse or threaten another person or company, or take any action invasive to another’s privacy (by sharing, for example, another’s photograph, address, email, phone number or any other contact information) without permission from such other person.
- Impersonate or misrepresent Your identity with any person or entity.
- Promote or provide products or Software and Service other than Your own without appropriate authorization.
- Use the Software and Service to encrypt any Content that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Take any action that would be in violation of eShare’s copyright, trademark, any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to the Software and Service.
- Publish or share unlawful materials.
- Violate the law in any way.
We may send You communications or data regarding the Software and Service, including but not limited to (i) notices about Your use of the Software and Service, including any notices concerning violations of use, (ii) updates, and (iii) promotional information and materials regarding Our products and Software and Service, via electronic mail, posting on the website, or other reliable method.
We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Software and Service and expect Our users to do the same. We will take whatever action, in Our sole discretion, it deems appropriate including removal of the challenged content from the site if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. If You are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon Your copyrights, You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing Our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing. Notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyriqht.gov for details.